Monday, May 5, 2008

ALL I WANT ^_^

One of my favorite songs that was being played in our church:)

Words and Music by Cyndy Yumang

Every song I sing proclaims Your glory
Every breath I take reflects Your majesty
In your wings oh Lord I'll find my comfort
Keep me Lord and stay
Hear me now I pray

In my darkest hour you strengthen me
Took away the blindness so I can see
In your sanctuary is where I wanna be
Take my hand and walk with me

All I want is to see you face to face
In your presence sheltered by your grace
Cause I can't stop praising
Loving you just keeps me going

All I want is to feel Your warm embrace
In Your loving arms I know I'll be safe
Cause I can't stop praising
Loving you just keeps me going

© Jesus Christ To God Be the Glory Church 2006

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...