Wednesday, April 3, 2013

7th Anniversary



Happy happy 7th year anniversary, mahalko! When I was browsing our pictures to grab some and put in a collage like this, one word really instill in my mind – EVOLUTION.

From its literal meaning, we really evolved physically – sobrang payat natin non and mukha pang totoy and nene then becoming as fine as we can be. Kidding aside, I think this word exactly describes our relationship.  God is so great in transforming our relationship into something I’ve never imagined. Seven wonderful years of having a sweet, lovable, thoughtful, supportive, understanding, inspiring partner is such an extraordinary blessing. Thank you for just being you and for just being there whenever I need someone to talk to, to make me laugh, to remind me of good things about me, to hug me when I need strength, to join me on my crazy thoughts and trips, and to love me despite of my flaws.

Thank you so much for everything. I love you so much and I look forward spending more years with you.

Your future wife,
Leonie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...