Sunday, June 9, 2013

Whole Family Vacation in Boracay

I must say that Boracay is beautiful but experiencing its beauty with my whole family made each moment we spent more special and wonderful.

For almost 8 years, two of my brothers are working in UAE to support our family. We seldom have time to be complete by then because they need to have different schedule of vacation in Manila. By God's grace, he answered our prayer. I was so happy hearing the good news that both of them will have a vacation here at the same month to celebrate the wedding of my eldest brother.

To maximize their presence, I proposed a whole family vacation in Boracay; and the good thing was they were all game! After all the efforts did in planning for this vacation, it was all worth it. Seeing the smiles, laughs, and happiness of my family were just priceless!


Here's a group shot when we landed in Kalibo. It was a first-time for my parents riding in an airplane, and so I was so excited for them.
Our family photo after our island hopping activity. I remember that when I asked my mama and papa on what they enjoyed most, they told me this one. 
A group shot of couples in the family - Erwin and I, Kuya Jun and Ate Diane, Kuya Roger and Ate Evelyn, and Ate Badeth and Bro Em. We had a lot of fun trying adventurous activities like ATV and Banana Boat. 
Night life in Boracay wouldn't be complete without fire dance! Glad to have a chance having a picture with these talented Filipinos.
Of course, my vacation wouldn't be complete without my real-time partner, Erwin. I'm glad he was able to join us despite of his busyness at work.
A scene that will remind me to have a rest, savor the moment, and go back to this amazing place.
Photo credit goes to Jun Millares

So there you have it, these are just some of the many photos taken during our vacation. 

Insights gained:
  1. I love having a vacation with my whole family and hope my brothers can do this again, having a vacation on the same month. 
  2. Boracay is sooo beautiful. I love the fine, powderish white sand and turquoise water in the beach. There are plenty of adventurous activities to enjoy as well
  3. Eating in paluto restaurants in Talipapa was a nice experience. We enjoyed buying raw sea foods and have our personal choice on how to cook them.
  4. Do not go to free lunch/dinner in any hotels. They will just let you expect on the food, place, and entertainment but they have selfish reason of presenting lengthy sales pitch to purchase something. 
  5. Be careful to fixers to arrange your activities. Go to DOT booth in D'Mall or ask your hotel concierge on their recommended person to arrange and coordinate your activities. They are the best people to ask for since they know more the place and the right people to speak with. As a help for you, want to share a good person we met and he really did a good job on helping us in arranging our activities. His name is Harry and his contact number is 0949-834-46687.
I thank God for a safe travel, good weather, and wonderful memories we had in Boracay. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...