Friday, December 21, 2007

I've Realized Something

My friend's mom died last week... It has been a hard time for us esp. ky laine...her mom, in which she was so dependent, already gone... Left her and her family.. I sympathize w/ them.. It's not that easy to escape with the deep pain they are having right now... Unfortun8ly, sndli lng kmi nkpg-usp ng frnd q.. knina lang.. l8 p q nkrting s libing.. I've just uttered simple words.."condolences"..then, mya2 "bye"...
i suppose to share some thoughts that would probably lighten up her load...
then, she txtd us, "our life would never b d sme w/o mama"--i've realized something—the importance of my family, particularly my parents..wt will happen to me when it’s they’re turn, *omg* the dependent leonie… blatantly, it will be too emotional…
Apparently, I’m not that affectionate with them, nor saying how much I love them… nevertheless, one thing is sure to me, they are one of the greatest gifts that God has given me which I must be thankful for.. I hope someday I could turn back all the good things that they've done for me.. I love them so much I want to give an extraordinary gift this Christmas that, perhaps, would make them feel glad
With wt happened to laine, be reminded that there’s no such things as accident..He has plan and a purpose…Trials put our faith to the test as well as stretch our confidence in Him…They force us back to the bedrock of faith upon which our foundation rests, and this becomes a refining and necessary process…--Hope Again

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...